The Account Executive will focus on developing new business for existing clients of Sales Solutions. Working with the sales leadership team, marketing and support, the AE will be able to acquire new customers for Sales Solutions clients.
The position is commission only and remote, however required to reside in the state of Nevada to support various business needs and potential client meetings. This is an inside sales position with the potential outside sales, this means the Account Executive is expected to travel up to 20 percent of the time interfacing with potential clients, customers, identifying new opportunities and attending company hand on meetings.
The account executive must have an entrepreneurial spirit, be self-motivated and equipped to work with limited oversight and independently.
Sales Solutions, Founded in 2015, is a professional sales organization for brands requiring outsourced sales teams. Our motto is Execute with Excellence.
To learn more about Sales Solutions, visit our website: www.salessolutions.com
What we can offer:
- Highly competitive commission structure of 15% + 15% for the life of the customer as a residual.
- Potential for full-time employment
- Comped travel for company events and client meetings
- Access to state of the art sales tools, crm, training and coaching
Who are we looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 2+ Years Direct Sales experience (Inbound and outbound sales preferred)
- Cold calling experience in a sales “hunter” role
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Always team focused
- Proven sales track record
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience in driving new business and managing existing customers
- Experience in a quota carrying role
- Deep understanding of how clients use technology to meet business objectives
- Ability to approach customer and sales requests in a dedicated and consultative manner; listen and understand customer requests and needs and effectively deliver
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. HubSpot) is a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel locally within territory as needed
Include but not limited to:
- Fulfill an end-to-end inside sales cycle, from cold call to close; includes scheduling and facilitating online product demonstrations and closing your own deals
- Execute a transactional sales process
- Independently manage a pipeline with multiple prospects, utilizing HubSpot to track progress
- Prospect new business by cold-calling small & medium sized businesses
- Have access to and participate in ongoing sales development and training
- Close business to achieve, if not exceed monthly metrics
Equal Employment Opportunity – M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status
- Position requires minimum 20% time outside of an office setting meeting with existing and potential customers
- Position requires travel to company events and meetings